The latest technology, straight from our workshop. A vast stock of products – from the smallest wire rope lock to automated stage lifts.
All ready for you to buy or hire; or for us to use in bespoke systems. All delivered with ISO 9001 certification, to assure you of consistent quality and service.
Here are just some of the products we supply.
iElevate stage platform
Innovation in your hands
- The world’s leading non-powered, manually adjusted stage platform – designed and built by iStudio Projects.
- A versatile piece of stage equipment that can transform practically any venue or room layout.
- Can easily be raised, lowered and reconfigured, so you can create multi-use spaces, and innovative layouts for arts and theatre presentations.
- No special tools required – all you need is a corded drill.
- Efficient modular flooring system reduces set-up time, is easy to maintain, economical to replace, and is manufactured to your specification.
- Datasheet available to view iElevate Data Sheet
Counterweight rigging sets – single and double purchase
One set, multiple uses
- Our single- and double-purchase counterweight rigging set gives you everything you need for maximum fly system flexibility, in one practical, cost-effective package.
- Reliable and durable components, designed and built with longevity in mind.
- All parts made from the highest quality materials, so you can be sure your theatre productions will run smoothly well into the future.
Stage lifts and platforms
Crucial kit, customised
- Stage lifts and platforms play an essential supporting role in theatres. We’ll design them to your exact requirements.
- Our load capacity and elevation heights are among the best available. We’ll make them completely compatible with your current set-up.
- We ensure the stage lifts and platforms we install are safe, reliable and adaptable, however challenging the setting.
We make them work for you
- Endlessly useful, the steel-pipe grid enables you to hang lighting, speakers, TV monitors and more, even in restricted-height spaces like a recording studio.
- We can design pipe grids to your specification, no matter what size your performance or production space.
- Our cost-effective designs are built with longevity in mind – so whether you’re looking for a completely new installation or a replacement, you know you’re getting an adaptable grid you can rely on.
Pile wind hoists
Pile on the possibilities!
- Our pile wind hoists are perfect for raising items such as lighting bars, trusses and banners, in venues where space is limited.
- Working with you to get a full picture of your needs, we’ll work out weight capacities, number of wires required, winch speed, drum capacity and so on – so your finished pile wind hoist is optimized for every eventuality.
- Made from reliable, durable, lightweight materials – with safety and efficiency built in.
Dependable heavy lifters
- Working with preferred suppliers like AreaFour Industries, we are able to offer our clients the latest chain motor technology on the market. With both direct and low voltage control chain hoists ranging from 250KG – 2000KG in lifting capacity, the chain hoist brands we represent are the very best in the industry.
- Attractive, lightweight and unobtrusive curtain tracks, designed with reliability and durability in mind.
- Ideal for large domestic, club and boardroom use, as well as theatre and other performance venues.
- Made from continuously extruded aluminium for lightness and strength, with self-lubricating nylon sliders for smooth performance.
- Can be operated by remote control or by handline.
Wire rope pulleys
Hardware that makes the magic happen
- A wide range of single, double, triple quadruple, and quintruple wire rope pulleys and more – manufactured with the highest quality materials for durable, reliable performance. iStudio Projects’ RopeSafe™ line of standard and heavy duty pulleys are manufactured in the UK.
- Mechanism specifically designed for smooth, hitch-free lifting, lowering and flying.
- Standard RopeSafe™pulleys are specified for loads up to 150Kg. Our heavy duty pulleys are specified for loads up to 600Kg.
Handy lifting for lighter loads
- With traditional hemp rope you can lift lighter-weight rigging by hand. We offer a range of pulleys specifically for these lines.
- To give you the best possible quality and durability we manufacture the pulleys ourselves, using only the best materials.
- With options for single, double, triple, quad and quin hemp pulleys, we’ll help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
A framework for creativity
- Easy to install and use, aluminium trusses enable you to hang equipment like lighting and pulleys exactly where you want them.
- Compact, lightweight modular pipes can be quickly connected, saving time on assembly and breakdown.
- Secure, easy-to-use connectors and tapered pins are made from the highest quality materials to ensure reliability, durability and longevity.
Motor control systems
Effect complex movements with speed and precision
- Motor control systems specifically designed to meet the needs of the entertainment sector.
- Working alongside industry leading professionals, we only choose the best control systems for your venue.
Tension Wire Grid
Skydeck™ Direct from our US partners IA Stage.
Take a Walk on the Wire Side!
Safety. Access. Creative Flexibility.
These terms are not mutually exclusive. Providing safe access to overhead equipment, SkyDeck™ is the most efficient tension wire grid on the market today.
Provides a solution for working at height which is ing:
- Easily Configurable
- Provides a clean and safe walking surface
- Is lightweight but provides maximum strength
- Is quick to install
- Maintains a self preserving design
- Is fully tested and inspected