Entertainment Technology Services Tailored to Your Business
From Design to Maintenance
Whatever your stage rigging needs, large or small, iStudio will create an entertainment technology service package tailored to you. Tell us your requirements and we’ll do the rest.
A high school auditorium or elementary school. An international worship space or performance venue. Whatever your space, we’ll bring your vision to life in it – and help with the vision bit too, if you wish! Our experienced design engineers will create the technical drawings and make the structural calculations for your project to be the best it can be, while meeting safety regulations.
- Personalized design consultation with our mechanical experts.
- Technical engineering to ensure success from phase one.
- Custom design ideation with three dimensional mapping software.
With over 100 years of combined installation experience across the theatre, TV and film and construction industries – what our team doesn’t know about technical installations isn’t worth knowing. It’s how we’re able to take on projects that others may have to decline, such as integrating new technology with older systems.
- Efficient and professional installation completed with detailed oversight.
- On-site inspection to ensure system safety and guideline compliance.
- Integration of new technology with expert design consultation.
Inspection. Service. Maintenance.
Ensuring your theatre, school auditorium, church or other performance venue is safe for everyone who uses it is an enormous responsibility. Let us take care of it – and navigate entertainment technology service’s ever-changing regulatory environment – while you take care of business.
- Planned preventative maintenance contracts, both short and long term.
- One-off inspection and maintenance visits.
- Fully qualified ETCP riggers to undertake ANSI E1.4 Manual Counterweight Rigging and ANSI E1.6 Powered Hoist Systems Inspections, load testing certifications, fault-finding, troubleshooting, and full-site surveys – all delivered with recommendations based on our findings.
- Customer helpline and comprehensive 24/7 online documentation access.
Theatre Equipment Supply
We work with the industry’s leading technology suppliers to provide equipment that meets your needs as cost-efficiently as possible. Take a look at our product stockroom. If you don’t see the item you want, please contact us to discuss what we can do for you.