- Ropesafe™ Universal Loft Blocks by iStudio Projects Inc are designed and manufactured in Houston, TX from Nylatron/ Nylon 6.
- All comply Ropesafe™ Universal Loft Blocks with ANSI E1.4
- Counterweight Rigging Systems – Single and Double Purchase
- Motorized Rigging System
Accessories and Mounting
- May be mounted upright or underhung
- May be supported by I-beams, grid wells or Unistrut™
- Nylon sheaves are quieter, have a higher capacity, lower weight and lower cost than blocks with cast iron sheaves.
- RopeSafe™ Universal Loft Blocks have base angles with a continuous pattern of holes and slots for universal mounting. Multi-line block base angles have a series of mounting holes.
- 6-8-Line blocks have the base angles turned in.
- Clip package available for single line blocks with a combination of J-bolts and clips for both underhung, and upright mounting options
- Sealed precision ball bearings (Single line, 8″ nominal sheave only) or tapered roller bearings
- Five spacer between the side plates, three of which prevent cables from escaping the sheave grooves
- Pivot adapters are available for single line 8″ blocks used in applications where the mounting surface is sloped
- The WLL (Working Load Limit) is shown on the mounting supplied.
- All Ropesafe™ Pulleys are designed and manufactured in Houston, TX.